"deliver" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In March, postal workers did not deliver mail for a day because of shooting.
- The carts have also been used in offices to deliver mail.
- Glenn later delivered mail in the region for several years.
- It was used a lot to deliver mail in the 1920s and 1930s.
- They are often used to deliver mail in growth areas such as new housing tracts.
- They would also deliver mail or correspondence for the groups.
- The fun part starts when I leave the office to deliver mail.
- So if you tried to deliver mail based on a serial number, you'd have to look every single one up.
- "In many cases he's now delivering mail to people whose parents he used to deliver to."
- This new brand was designed to show that the company does more than just deliver mail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.