"defeat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I believe we can hand his army a major defeat.
- Utah was handed their 2nd defeat of the season and began 0-2 for the first time since 2000.
- Now some Democrats fear he could hand the party its only defeat in the statewide elections.
- Yet again, the rebel army handed a defeat to the imperial forces.
- If we handed them a humiliating defeat, they would have remembered.
- Religious conservatives who are skeptical of the West, they appear to have been handed a sound defeat.
- This is not to hand a victory to the terrorists, as some would suggest, but rather to hand them a defeat.
- Less than a week earlier, they had handed the Giants their first defeat since last October.
- Hance handed Bush his only defeat in five times on general election ballots.
- In a turn of fortunes from the previous week, it was a field goal that made the difference and this time handed Nebraska a defeat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.