"debate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It would serve as a national model and encourage thoughtful debate about the nature of your proposal."
- First, it must present technical data on safety in a way that will encourage public debate.
- He encouraged debate, and that's what we are seeing now.
- Universities do not encourage intellectual debate and there is little freedom for independent thought.
- Will your museum encourage honest debate on issues like this?
- In that case he offered only a goal and a formal agenda to encourage public debate.
- He and his cabinet have not encouraged open debate of the issues facing the country.
- Certain governments, as you know, are reluctant to encourage parliamentary debate in their countries.
- To encourage political and community debate of alternatives to the current drug laws.
- But even if the legislation fails, he said, it will encourage debate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.