"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What we need here is a relief pitcher to get the stadium deal done," Griffith said.
- We're working to get a stadium deal done to be contributors to the industry.
- But, he said, the stadium deals should be made by the next mayor.
- But real estate experts said that the stadium deals did not make a lot of sense.
- In recent weeks, the mayor and the governor's staff have begun to huddle to try to get the stadium deal completed.
- The typical stadium deal usually entails 60 to 70 percent public financing.
- That alone is a good reason to disconnect the stadium deal from the Olympics.
- As part of the original stadium deal, the Diamondbacks were responsible for all construction costs above $253 million.
- "We could have done the stadium deal," one top aide closely involved in the negotiations said.
- "Nothing pertinent to a stadium deal has ever come before the board," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.