"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The label approached the band with the idea for the licensing deal.
- It took us almost seven years to get our first licensing deal.
- The agreement is not the first time an Internet company has reached a licensing deal with a music publisher.
- After this successful tour, he was offered a licensing deal in Japan.
- Her music received several placements in television and film as a result of a licensing deal.
- Since Formica just signed a licensing deal last week, products are not expected for a year or two.
- But what Halston proceeded to do was different from a licensing deal.
- The revenue stream from the licensing deals was around $20 million a year.
- One licensing deal can pay for a lot of digital production.
- By using these names, this meant that further licensing deals were not required.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.