"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is confident that he will prevail in Senate trial if no censure deal is reached in advance, this friend said.
- Does the Senate become the venue for a censure deal?
- Already, several conservative Republican senators are demanding that the Senate complete the trial and vote on conviction before "negotiating" a censure deal.
- Democrats made clear that just like their House counterparts they would prefer a quick censure deal.
- The markets have discounted the possibility of a long impeachment trial in the Senate, because everyone knows what's coming: a censure deal.
- They contend that if Mr. Clinton were already acquitted, he would not be inclined to accept a censure deal.
- Mr. Clinton has begun calling party leaders and Democrats in Congress to signal that he would be open to a censure deal.
- The sunny spin: Senate moderates are ready to end this mess if Clinton will just confess to lying and sign a censure deal.
- The conventional wisdom says Clinton shouldn't polarize the Senate along partisan lines, because this would disrupt the movement toward a censure deal.
- The President's failure to take the lead in seeking a censure deal can be excused but not satisfactorily explained by his fear of a perjury indictment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.