"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And this may turn out to be the richest deal of all.
- At the same time, he does not want anything less than the richest, most lucrative deal with a tenant.
- Miami, at least, admitted from the beginning that it was looking for a richer deal.
- At the time, it was the richest deal in hockey history.
- And the sale price was roughly 10.5 times the company's cash flow, down relatively little from the rich deals of the 1980's.
- The writing team received a "rich" deal in the low seven figures.
- "It's a rich deal, but it may well be that the Street is willing to pay for it," he said.
- After Camby's eight blocked shots opened a few eyes last night, we should expect a rich new deal for him, too.
- Those were the richest deals among women until now, Bob Williams said.
- He can offer the Amnion a deal so rich they'll give him anything.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.