"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And, $500,000 annually was added to the overall deal with 7-Eleven.
- People involved in the negotiations said there was a slightly less than even chance of an overall deal being struck on Saturday.
- "But in the end, Bantam's was the best overall deal."
- Archipelago's stock price has increased 201 percent, to $58.20, making the overall deal worth about $9.4 billion.
- Either way, if it's true, then we will lose close on a million on the overall deal.
- In a more sensible capital, the overall deal would not be worked out behind closed doors.
- An emergency portion, a fraction of the overall deal, could be approved immediately.
- GigaOm says the overall deal, which also included cash, was valued at $40m.
- The new agreement appears to have cleared the way for the overall deal to go forward after four years' delay.
- The overall deal is expected to close by April 2011.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.