"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the company's president and chief executive, he delighted in meeting with clients and chasing deals.
- Others are chasing separate deals with cable television companies, which also hope to provide personal communications services.
- More Internet venture dollars are chasing deals than ever before.
- Since then, the pool of capital available to chase deals has diminished considerably.
- Money chased deals and there were plenty of deals to chase.
- "Now, we have too much money chasing too few deals."
- Q. Are there too many dollars chasing too few deals?
- And if too much venture money chases too few deals, the industry may have another mess on its hands.
- "We were wasting time and money chasing small deals," he added.
- All this money, meanwhile, is chasing fewer and more expensive deals.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.