"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deal, valued at about $12 billion, would create one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
- The deal, valued at $486 million, is expected to close next month.
- That deal, valued at $862 million, is expected to close before June 30.
- He has offered to buy the remainder of the stock in a deal valued at some $735 million.
- The deal, valued at $201 a share, could take up to eight months to complete.
- Five deals valued at more than $1 billion have been announced so far this year, three in the last month.
- That deal, valued at £700,000, was registered too late for the two players to be available tonight.
- The deal, valued at an estimated $1.1 billion, runs until 2025.
- For all of 1999, there were 1,701 deals valued at $305 billion.
- Through October, only 42 deals valued at more than $1 billion had been announced, down from 62 in 2000, he wrote.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.