"deal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The deal would provide the city with $2.5 billion in savings over the next five years.
- The deal would also provide deeper industry data to Inside.com.
- The deal would immediately provide the city with $265 million.
- The deal would provide a bit more than the city was counting on.
- He said the final deal should provide about $100 million for the memorial, which is over budget and having trouble raising money.
- The deal also provides Mexico with $1.5 billion in new loans over four years.
- The deal will also provide it with a strong technological offering in computer based education.
- The deal would provide for a vote in both houses within weeks.
- Analysts said the deal would provide several benefits to Boeing.
- With these raises and other supplements, union officials said the deal provided a total pay increase of 10 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.