"dark" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That was why she thought of him as a dark star.
- "Where did you hear about the day of the dark stars?"
- It is possible that something of potential military value will be learned from the dark star.
- For a while he'd been the dark star of television and newspapers all over the country.
- The little old woman with brown eyes like dark stars turned to the others and shook her head.
- The day of the dark stars was going to happen soon, just the way Toby had said.
- The day of the dark stars is coming and you're going to knock us all around the ball park.
- It was the dark star that had swallowed up years of his life.
- Dark Star sent him a dirty look, and he tried to quiet it down.
- An encounter with a dark star would have been quite exciting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.