"cut" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But I think they could cut staff at the central office.
- But by 1998, the bank had cut its staff at the trade center to 830.
- At the same time, it cut its staff by more than 50%.
- Since the 2001 attack, the museum has cut its staff to 33 members from 53.
- Short of money, the foundation cut its staff in March by one third, to 40.
- The first thing I tried to do was to cut our staff - 60 researchers is too many.
- This spring it cut its staff to 600, from 719.
- So I cut my staff here to 68 people, who only do the most sophisticated work.
- She has already cut her staff in half, to just two part-time workers.
- The company said it continued to cut its staff during the quarter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.