"customer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Getting your customers to pay more for the same service?
- But when I got customers to try the service, they came back.
- Still, there is the problem of getting customers in the door.
- "So you got enough black customers to make a living?"
- So we decided to make an investment in them to get customers.
- What was the key to getting customers to accept the change?
- But when we do get customers into the shop they usually buy more than one book.
- "It sometimes takes two years or so to get new customers."
- Well, because it is legal for them to do that, and they need to keep getting more customers.
- You can increase market share by getting customers to buy more frequently.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.