"curtain" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How can a man took out at the world with window curtains in his way?
- Through a part in the window curtain, we can see the black of night and a distant moon.
- The white window curtains are light as the breeze coming through them.
- Her figure was half hidden by the heavy window curtains.
- She hit a button on the end table and the window curtains closed.
- Behind him, at the side of the room, a window curtain was slowly rising.
- Then he realized the window curtain had blown out into the open night.
- Pull aside a window curtain, and there is no view, just more books.
- He drew the window curtains apart and looked out into the street.
- As there was no time to lose, the two children slipped behind the window curtain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.