"cup" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Paul was putting his cup in the sink when she turned around.
- She put her cup on the coffee table and stood.
- He discreetly put his cup on a table and turned back to her.
- He put his cup carefully back on the table, slowly, then turned and looked at me.
- He put his cup down slowly and let the smile go its own way.
- He took a large sip of coffee and put his cup back down.
- She put her cup down, then turned to face me again.
- She put her cup and saucer down on the table.
- "Wait," he said, putting his own cup down and starting toward her.
- He put his cup down and walked out to join them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.