"cup" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He handed her a cup of coffee and sat back down.
- He came back into the room and handed me a cup of coffee.
- She looked up, and he handed her a cup of hot tea.
- He handed her a cup but didn't let go until she met his gaze.
- She handed him a cup with some dark liquid in it.
- Richard handed Owen a cup of water but said nothing.
- He was laughing as she handed him a cup of coffee.
- She handed him a cup of coffee and indicated a seat.
- He sat down and Madame handed him a cup of hot wine.
- "Here," she handed him a cup of something warm and he managed to sit up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.