"cultural" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Member of the standing committee for cultural affairs and education.
- He was in charge of cultural affairs during this period.
- He devoted much of his life to social and cultural affairs.
- It has powers over its own political, economic and cultural affairs.
- He has also been active in historical and cultural affairs.
- Many of these officials control cultural and media affairs in the ministries.
- He has been active in the areas of transportation, the environment, health care and cultural affairs.
- However, many state and city governments have a department dedicated to cultural affairs.
- The migration division also ran programs in education, social services, cultural affairs and research.
- "The Mayor would prefer to have his team in cultural affairs all working together," the official said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.