"crush" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The force of it would have been enough to crush his skull.
- A rock the size of a human head had crushed his skull in.
- One more step and the brick would have crushed his skull.
- I could have crushed your skull once and for all.
- "Or perhaps you stopped along the way to hide something heavy enough to crush a man's skull?"
- Its hard corner had crushed her skull around the temple.
- A weapon has been used to crush a man's skull and it is not found at the scene of the crime.
- Already the two stood close, and the man's hand swung down, no doubt about to crush her skull.
- Even then, he had kept swinging, crushing her skull like an egg.
- A duplicate of the one that had crushed his sister's skull.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.