"cruel" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I do not think you are a cruel man; why play such games?"
- That was the end of this cruel but able man.
- They were the most cruel men and women during their lifetime.
- He was, I am sure, a cruel and dangerous man.
- Say this much for them, he thought, they were not cruel men.
- He is a cruel man and forces his boys to hard work from the day they're capable of standing on their feet.
- I'm not a cruel man, but the organ has to be taken from a living body.
- This was a cruel man, she could tell that just by looking at him.
- Against her will, she was married to a cruel man.
- What did he not do, that an evil and cruel man could think of!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.