"criticism" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Results show that lack of product knowledge by staff was a major criticism.
- The major criticism for the theory is its definition of normal aging.
- His hostile relationship with daughter Rekha was also a major criticism.
- A third major criticism of the Act is that it was poorly administered.
- The community charge or poll tax is open to two major criticisms.
- A major criticism has been the delay in meeting requests for assistance from developing countries.
- A major criticism was in the questions asked to players, that were thought to be of lower-than-usual difficulty.
- I do, however, have two major criticisms to make of this report.
- But when Apple recently cut the suggested list to $2,199, from $2,799, it eliminated our only major criticism of the machine.
- The proposed agency has been the subject of major criticism in both politics and academia.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.