"critical" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We continue to cast a critical eye on all the data, including our own.
- In the media class, a group of 13-year-old girls were learning how to look at movies with a more critical eye.
- "We look at this place with too critical an eye," she said.
- She took her place before the critical eyes of the judges, and began.
- I think having a critical eye to government action is a health part of democracy.
- And the people who design cars for a living have their own critical eye.
- He glanced at them quickly, but with a critical eye.
- Paul watched the action around them with a critical eye.
- They go there with a critical eye to find what is not right.
- We must always examine the question of our potential new own resources with a critical eye, too.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.