"cowboy" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those boys were too old to be playing cowboys and Indians.
- Kenny and I used to play cowboys all the time.
- But one week of playing cowboy at somebody else's ranch never hurt anyone, right?
- Please just tell me enough so I know you're not playing cowboy again.
- It looked like an advertisement for men who want to play cowboy.
- In the scene when the kids come running out of the cinema after seeing the movie, they're playing cowboys and Indians.
- We were hardly the first city slickers to head out West to play cowboy.
- We can't stand here all day listening to them playing cowboys and Indians.
- But those aren't the only opportunities to play cowboy.
- When my son broke his arm, he was playing cowboy on the backyard swings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.