"cow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Even those living in the city grew much of their produce and kept a milk cow plus a pig or two.
- He also owned 41 cattle, 21 of which were milk cows.
- He bought cattle to stock the range, and a milk cow for the house.
- One woman led a milk cow with a little girl on its back.
- In 1961, the state had 18,000 horses and 128,000 milk cows.
- He sells one horse for money and a good milk cow.
- The milk cows would be the least of your problems.
- These days it's the visitors that serve as milk cows.
- She'd lived on a farm and had to milk cows before going to school in the morning.
- "My Dad had to milk cows twice a day, for seven days a week."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.