"cow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The book, though, is more a labor of love than a cash cow.
- Europe has not been just a cash cow, but an important source for political thinking.
- A long time ago, so I guess it makes sense for them to go back to their original cash cows.
- The hope is that stars become the next cash cows.
- "In my opinion, they don't want to make this information available, because these people are cash cows."
- "Local phone service is the big cash cow," he said.
- Too often, she feels, public service is seen as a cash cow instead of a calling.
- Yet the rich are still getting the last bit of milk from their cash cows.
- "Over the years the cash cow was the race track," he said.
- But the core, first year books that are my cash cows don't really ever change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.