"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At length Sarafina leaned back in the padded seat, setting her pen down and closing the velvet cover of the book.
- Then she closed the album and ran her palm over the soft velvet cover.
- It was small, with a blue velvet cover and a brass lock.
- Then she threw herself facedown on the velvet cover and gave way to tears.
- When he touched the velvet cover of the jewel box, Miss Nancy had turned and all but screamed at him.
- In one hand, he was holding a book with a blue velvet cover, and he kept gesturing to it and asking her something.
- He grabbed the velvet cover from the black box and threw it in the face of his new minister of justice.
- Only Dianora saw Camena slip the velvet cover off the lute.
- Her bed had black satin sheets and a black velvet cover.
- He sat and carefully undid the ties that held the scroll tightly rolled inside its black velvet cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.