"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The slip cover, in her hands, swept across it like a curtain a moment later, blotting out lock and initials alike.
- He wrenched off the slip cover, and the initials came to view again.
- His cold eyes veered about him, froze as they noticed that the draped slip cover of a sofa seemed to be slightly disarranged.
- Deegan dropped to his knees and lifted the slip cover.
- In addition to the standard edition, there was also a signed and numbered limited edition of 250 copies in a slip cover.
- The two songs were pressed onto a clear vinyl record, and the hand-printed slip cover included a photograph of a child with birds.
- The Shadow saw half a dozen chairs arranged in a semicircle; all were deep-cushioned and comfortable, but covered with rather grimy slip covers.
- I spent about seven weeks there and I felt great inside but it was like I was wearing the wrong slip cover.
- A "Special Edition" of the album (with slip cover) was released on Nov 10th, 2009.
- The artwork on the limited slip cover is an original oil painting done by Jeroen van Valkenburg.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.