"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The team cautiously approached a more sunlit area, where the canopy cover was open.
- Rainforests are areas where the canopy cover is high, greater than 70%.
- They are normally found in forests with high leaf litter and canopy cover.
- The amount of herbaceous vegetation is related to canopy cover.
- In addition, 75% of roost stands had more than 60% canopy cover.
- It was only another five meters to a narrow break in the canopy cover.
- As suggested earlier, the most effective way to lower temperatures is with an increased canopy cover.
- Additionally, canopy cover over streams increased significantly, from only 5% to a range of 14-73%.
- The habitat consists of open areas in wet forests with a canopy cover.
- Buffalo's suburbs, also hard hit by the storm, do have a canopy cover approaching 20 to 30%.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.