"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yidcore were a Jewish punk rock band from Australia, known for playing punk covers of Jewish and Israeli songs.
- A punk cover of the song was recorded by indie band Come 'n Wait for their 2005 album Rock & Dolls.
- Their first show was in late 1981, playing punk covers and a few originals, at the Sussex Hotel, Sydney (where they made A$3 after expenses).
- Pennywise recorded a punk cover which was originally released on the EP Wildcard in 1989.
- They played punk covers of bands like Misfits and Black Flag.
- The first Meads track is a new original song for this release, with the remaining 5 tracks being classic punk covers.
- The final track on the album, a Celtic punk cover of the hymn "I'll Fly Away", was well received by music critics.
- The song, a Celtic punk cover of "I'll Fly Away", is the band's take on a widely recorded traditional hymn.
- Riggs' first picture of Eddie was originally entitled "Electric Matthew Says Hello," and was actually painted for a possible punk cover.
- Only the last song is not a punk cover.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.