"cover" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The helmet cover was first used by French soldiers during World War I.
- The removable helmet cover allows to change the pattern of the camouflage.
- The helmet cover is green on the outside and natural ermine on the interior.
- Pitt was looking at her now, and tapping her helmet cover.
- Mrs. Brocklebank charges $120 for a basic jacket, plus $20 for a helmet cover.
- The helmet covers are silver and red.
- His helmet cover spun off, and then it looked to me like one of the horses' hooves kicked him.
- Terracotta-colored helmet covers are provided for soldiers wearing field gear and/or body armor.
- Usually, camouflage was worn on overall parkas or helmet covers, and only late in the war were camouflaged tunics introduced.
- Other accessories include helmet covers, bluetooth interfaces, and extra padding for comfort.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.