"cousin" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could not find even a single distant cousin after it was all over.
- Not even the distant cousin who served time nearly 50 years ago.
- No family member closer than distant cousins who've never met him.
- A distant cousin had once ended up in the hall.
- They didn't, but their distant cousins managed to make themselves at home.
- The friends were elderly a distant cousin and his wife.
- They must be relatives; the children of some distant cousin.
- They began dating in high school and were distant cousins.
- So did the man sitting next to him, his distant cousin Samuel.
- Upon his death in 1783, he was succeeded by a distant cousin, John.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.