"county" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He wanted to run for county executive and needed a budget problem."
- "The county executive is not in his right mind when it comes to police issues."
- "All I can say is it's great to see the county executive act on this idea."
- Many voters said they did not know who was running for county executive.
- "Being county executive is not anyone's dream of what's the right thing to do with their life."
- "I am proud to stand before you as the first Democratic county executive."
- "There isn't a county executive in this state that is happy about what's going on here."
- If they had, the Democratic county executive would have been quick to respond.
- "I guess the county executive's race has started early," he said.
- He was elected county executive in 2004 and served for six years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.