"country" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A14 Clinton and the country club with 500 members, all white.
- He spent most of his time at the country club.
- I got him into a country club he lives right on.
- "The only other building you were inside was the country club?"
- It will give him a chance, he said, against the country club.
- How many fat women do you see at a country club?
- A country club was to be built along the river bank.
- They want to see the land used for a country club or something on that order.
- Its not like a country club with only one type of person.
- The people were nice, but it might as well have been a country club.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.