"cost" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'm saying we should increase the time at work in order to reduce the cost per hour."
- The American share would be about 30 percent, or $200 million, if the cost is not reduced.
- The result would be to increase rather than reduce many Americans' costs of care.
- Instead, people are looking at how to reduce their costs.
- These can be used to help reduce costs to an organization.
- To reduce costs, you may want to wait for the results of the first analysis before doing a second or third test.
- Since 2005, the cost of the pass has been reduced by half.
- The cost was reduced to $2.3 million as production began.
- Let us move forward then in all these areas to reform government, to reduce the cost and size.
- How can I reduce the cost of my home insurance?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.