"cost" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The problem is that these are not the only costs incurred.
- "Nor has any additional cost been incurred by the state."
- In addition, states would incur additional costs of at least $572 million over five years.
- Patients are unaware of costs incurred by them using the service.
- This is a cost incurred by society in the promotion of public health.
- Both of these incur costs, but could be considered as a way to release capital.
- This will reduce the costs incurred by local authorities in.
- There are many ways in which you can help yourself without incurring extra costs, either on your own or with a small group of friends.
- Such funds may cover routine or campaign costs incurred by the party.
- And the costs directly incurred by insurers are only half the story.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.