"cost" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first full year with $1 billion of cost savings would be 1995.
- Some states have found cost savings of 10 percent or more.
- Others would take several years to result in a cost savings.
- The companies expect cost savings in the range of $100 million.
- The other money, he said, would come through additional cost savings.
- The expected cost saving has not been determined, he said.
- But the cost saving seems to be the main advantage.
- The university would use the cost savings to allow it to build a new law school.
- Of course, the company is also looking elsewhere for cost savings.
- The companies have set a goal of $500 million in annual cost savings within three years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.