"cost" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A cost estimate of €34 billion was attached to the plan at the time.
- If you are concerned about costs, ask for a cost estimate.
- As you'll see in the report, our cost estimates haven't been especially conservative.
- This caused the cost estimate to increase to £2.5 million.
- The cost estimate for the tunnel in the late 1990s was $1.8 billion.
- The government has provided £9.3bn for the Games - up from an initial cost estimate of £2.4bn.
- As of 1992 the proposed cost estimate was $30 million.
- Some of the president's new proposals still have no cost estimates.
- The cost estimate for site development and building each house was $3,200.
- The cost estimate of that was $17.8 billion over five years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.