"corruption" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had left it five years later, one step ahead of a corruption investigation.
- "But in the long run this is going to be very good for the country," the President said of the corruption investigation.
- The corruption investigation had already taken down a number of state lawmakers.
- The city, he added, is cooperating with the corruption investigation.
- The Federal investigation is the latest in a series of corruption investigations here.
- Money that needs to be lost, quick, as a corruption investigation is on the boil.
- A broad corruption investigation is leading to increasing calls for change within the council.
- The department is also undergoing a corruption investigation by Federal prosecutors.
- "When I and my staff worked to conduct corruption investigations, they attempted to stop me."
- Many of those people are at the center of a federal corruption investigation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.