"coral" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sat out the 1978 season as a redshirt transfer student in Coral Gables.
- Jenna was a trial lawyer at a small firm in Coral Gables.
- He finished the last two years of high school in Coral Gables, Florida.
- He was 87 years old and lived in Coral Gables.
- The facility in Coral Gables treats about 3,000 patients each year.
- She remained on the court until her death from cancer in 2001 in Coral Gables.
- His mother is a marketing consultant in Coral Gables to travel companies.
- They spent their last years living in Coral Gables, Florida.
- He lives in wealthy Coral Gables, several miles west of his old neighborhood.
- Coral Gables has many parks and a heavy tree canopy with an urban forest planted largely in the 1920s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.