"coordinator" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "They don't have to say anything," said Lou Quiroz, the salaried, part-time site coordinator.
- "They really, really, really wanted the swings," said Kristy Ruscoe, the site coordinator who runs the school.
- We require our site coordinators to determine the location and viability of the machines on a monthly basis.
- And Joyce Moty, the site coordinator, recently planted the green snap beans passed along by Ms. Saeteurn last year.
- So psychological preparedness and scanning for potential hazards are paramount, according to the site coordinator.
- "A place so out of it that even Canadians notice," burbled a Group of 8 site coordinator.
- The children at the havens are supervised by a site coordinator and two assistants employed by the city, and there is a police officer on duty.
- "Our mission is to save our children," said Lonnie McQueen, the site coordinator at the Rivera school.
- On June 4, 2004, Ford began working for HealthSouth as a site coordinator and as an outpatient physical therapist.
- VLI has many "At a Distance" sites, small groups of people that go through the courses and material together with oversight from a site coordinator.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.