"consider" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In all probability, he considered other women to be too much bother.
- To decide whether the conditions of these girls' lives are abusive, consider ordinary children and women.
- Up to now he had considered women to be distant, almost foreign creatures, who had nothing to do with him.
- How many school districts have selected, not merely considered women for key leadership roles?
- Some female veterans have criticized the design, saying it does not consider enlisted women in nonmedical areas.
- Men who consider women not only fair game, but disposable entertainment.
- Now they're trying to make him sound like a sexist, like someone who considers women something to play with.
- The series was considered daring at the time due to its subject matter of a man sharing a flat with two single women.
- In what other ways, if any, should we consider these notably diverse but stunningly gifted women a group?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.