"congressional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Congressional officials say the report will probably be made public early next week.
- Congressional officials, however, said some weapons might also have been involved.
- Congressional officials said the commission is likely to consider changes in the plan before next month's vote.
- Some congressional officials said, though, that the Army was making a smart move.
- Administration and Congressional officials say they expect that will occur quickly.
- Most are decided in the government's favor, lawyers and Congressional officials said.
- Congressional officials predicted an energy bill would get to the floor this year.
- But some Congressional officials said the amount was less important than the precedent it set.
- The groups also said they would press for Congressional officials to go beyond statements of opposition.
- Congressional officials said they had just learned of the request and did not know whether it would be included in the final spending bill.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.