"confident" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She put her shoulders back and tried to look confident.
- He looks more confident now than I've ever seen him.
- She had to look calm and confident, as though everything was under control.
- He went just 5-of-15 in 27 minutes, but he's making several guys around him look much more confident on the offensive end.
- The woman set off down the trail, looking more confident now that she had somewhere to go.
- Uncertain of his reaction, she was not looking quite so confident now.
- In the flickering light, I thought he looked very confident.
- "Your people look pretty confident with those rifles," she said.
- He looked less confident with each passing moment, and I was beginning to share his doubt.
- None of them looked confident, because the children had no beads.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.