"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This means that you may not come out ahead when all is said and done.
- The purpose is to get the job done and make sure the city comes out ahead.
- The state comes out ahead, because very few patients stay longer than three years.
- I still thought he would come out ahead in the election.
- But whatever happened, he was going to come out ahead.
- It costs more, but you come out ahead in the long run.
- Only the top 1 percent income group comes out ahead, the analysis found.
- In fact, the public schools should actually come out ahead.
- It seems that in every deal I have with him he comes out a little ahead.
- Those that did not came out ahead by a hair.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.