"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "You mean Steve came back here deliberately to take the blame?"
- He had deliberately come unarmed to the home of French.
- It fould be the first time I had deliberately come to spy and listen.
- "Yeah, it looked like he was deliberately coming at us," John said.
- They're criminals who came to Toronto deliberately to break the law.
- They would be more anxious to discover why he had deliberately come out of the wall than to kill him immediately.
- Lang came forward deliberately, and glanced down at the program that lay on the table.
- She'd deliberately come in on a completely predictable course to help him see what she wanted him to.
- But some folks had actually come there deliberately to meet their hero.
- This time she came deliberately to seek us out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.