"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No, it took me, oh, four or five more days to come completely unglued.
- In my box, the ribbons came unglued on first use.
- But if he has come unglued let us all hope he stays that way!
- However, he worries that "the whole business community will come unglued" if the legislation is passed as written in the House.
- With a smacking like a huge suction cup coming unglued.
- Everybody is coming unglued and lunging desperately for the big time.
- In the long fifth inning, the Cardinals came completely unglued.
- But if she came completely unglued out here, Malcolm would know the reason why or have her skin, one or the other.
- That is, until the final acts, when they both come spectacularly unglued.
- There have been times when someone comes unglued and pushes an unsuspecting person onto the tracks.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.