"come" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Down the side of the hill he came straight to the pool beneath my feet.
- The two men had come to a halt immediately beneath her window.
- It came from beneath our feet, a sound in the earth.
- We came to a small open space beneath a ladder.
- Having done that, it came beneath the window, and a head looked in.
- The shock felt as though it came from deep beneath the city.
- The fellow reached the end of the road and come beneath a light at the corner.
- Sometimes he almost thought it was coming out of the earth beneath them.
- That plan was abandoned, however, when workers came upon a natural spring beneath the building.
- We seemed to have come to our own province again, beneath the stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.