"collection" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within a few years he had built an extensive collection.
- It has an extensive collection of children's and young adults books.
- In time, they would become simply more scars added to an already extensive collection.
- The museum also has an extensive collection of fire insurance marks.
- We have an extensive collection of the clothes the family wore.
- The museum even contains an extensive collection of design and fine arts.
- Lawrence had left his extensive collection to the library in 1911.
- Soon the couple had an extensive collection of Pop art, and by 1967 they were well established on the scene.
- What started as small groups of clothes a few years ago has grown to extensive collections today.
- An extensive collection of reference books and journals is available in the reading room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.