"collect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was collected and put together in the year 1009, two years after his death.
- That is, they cannot all be collected together as elements of a single set.
- He began to collect together an aerial force to attack the city.
- Other works had appeared before, but none married actual words and music as collected together.
- Multiple works should not be collected together and submitted as a single work.
- It is likely each story was written by different authors at various times and later collected together into a single text.
- The refuse of half a century seemed to be collected together in these dark rooms.
- Shakespeare's plays were collected and published together seven years after his death.
- They collected together, formed a single line, and began to walk directly toward the high hide.
- Well, when the user logs in, the rights that they have are collected together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.