"coffee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The waitress stopped by and asked if they would like some dessert or coffee.
- How do you trust a man that doesn't like coffee?
- But I like what coffee used to do for me when we had it.
- Which of you would like coffee and what kind?
- She turned to me and said, "If you'd like coffee first, help yourself."
- The two men were there, waiting patiently, and she asked them in a wooden voice if they would like coffee.
- Why did she keep trying to learn to like coffee with milk?
- "Possibly he did not expect you - and I don't like coffee."
- A few minutes later, a waitress asks us if we'd like coffee.
- He wanted to know if we would like coffee and dessert.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.